
WOOHOO!
Well, I had my meeting today with the pastor of Westside. He was very encouraging and said that they want to help us out. He's thinking through some different ideas on how that can take place. I also have homework - I've got to put together a prospectus for the church (think business proposal). That will help them decide if they want to help and how they do. It's also one of those things I really HATE doing. It's so much easier to keep it in the lala land between my ears.
That was a big praise - you guys are doing a great job. Now I just need for you to pray that I can get a big, black SUV (JUST KIDDING!!! - well, about the SUV part). You are really helping. Your prayers are making a difference. Please keep it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment