01/21/08 UPDATE
Another great week. We had 31 (25/6) at church yesterday. That's our highest since November 4th! We had 4 first time guests, 3 of which I expect to be back (the other is a friend of the worship leader's and came to hear him). It was brutally cold and snowing. i know the morning started at -8 and was up to single (positive) digits by church time:) It was exciting to see that people still came out.
Experiencing God also went well again. We had 18. I think most everyone is keeping up and doing well with it. I know people start falling out about halfway through, but i can't help but get excited when i think of 18 people living out that message. Keep praying for the Spirit to give them insight and perseverance.
I met with an advertising agency last week about some mailers for 2008. I think it will give us the ability to do some really intriguing, catchy advertisting. We'll have to see how the "bid" comes back.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment