Friday, December 08, 2006

WEIRD AND FUNNY

WEIRD

I went to get tags for the Jeep today. In the office there were three windows. I was at one and heard the guy next to me say he just moved up from Florida. I said where and he told me Tampa. I said, I just moved up from the Panhandle myself. To which the guy in the third booth said, I just moved up from Tampa too.

FUNNY

Conversation between Jackson and I:

J - "Dad, have you decided where the church will be yet?
(great, now I've got pressure from the kids too:))

L - (I wasn't exactly sure what he meant, so I asked) "Do you mean where in Omaha it will be located or the specific building we'll be meeting in?"

J - Have you decided where the church will be. (Thanks, that helped)

L - Well, do you know where we looked at the house? It will be around that area somewhere. If you mean what building will we meet in, it will probably be in a school. We'll meet in the cafeteria or some other big room.

J - But I don't like green beans.

L - WHAT????

J - I don't like green beans, so I'd prefer not to have them.

L - We'll just be meeting in the cafeteria, it doesn't mean we have to eat there.

J - OOOOHHHHH, WHEW!!! (As he wipes his hand across his forehead).

No comments: