
02/04/08 UPDATE
WE SURVIVED!!! Jackson, Andrew and I made it with mommy out of town. They sure were happy to see her come home. She made it through the mess at O'Hare in Chicago (they got a ton of snow) with only a 42 minute delay. She had a good time, although it was a sad reason to be there. Funerals are odd things, there's a hugh loss, but they often become good "reunions" for the rest of the family.
Sunday was great. We had 34 (25/9). Two of our first time guests from last week came back and brought their families. One brought her husband, the other brought her mom, husband and three kids. They all seemed to really like it and said they planned to back.
We had a Super Bowl party last night. We had fun, although the turnout was low. I guess its a good thing when you have 18 for a Bible study, but only 7 for a football game:) We had fun, but I'll be eating pizza for a looooong time.
I was talking with one of our guests yesterday about how the church started and how it's progressing. As I looked around, it was amazing to see how God has brought people together. Usually, it has been in spite of me and not because of me. God is working! Thanks for your prayers - this is all happening in response to them!
1 comment:
Lee!
Greetings from a "Graceville Friend!"
Would like to send you all an e-mail. Please send address.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Blessings,
Caroline Windsor Millette
Post a Comment