Monday, April 14, 2008

04/14/08 UPDATE

Al Gore is an idiot. This is not a political rant. I also know that he is far smarter than me . . . I never would have even thought of the internet:) I'm referring to the whole "global warming" thing. All I know is that it's the the middle of April and we had two days of snow (Friday and Saturday). Grrrrrrrr. It's fine in late fall/winter, but in the spring it's ridiculous! Ok, I feel better now.

Yesterday it was not snowing, thankfully. We had one of those Sunday's which (from a leader's perspective) was rough and ragged. I had a miscommunication with my worship leader and we had to use the iWorship DVD's. I was having a hard time getting my stuff together, I made a big announcement and got the date all wrong (i just realized it this morning), etc. Sigh . . .

We had 39 (22 Adults/17 Children). I had a great talk with one of our ladies who is really growing in her faith. She was asking about prayer - how to do it, when, what to pray, etc. Her husband is also really interested. Pray that God will draw him.

We had our Community Group meeting last night. I think it went really well. We had 13 adults (and 8 kids). My favorite time is watching people who don't know each other all that well talking and getting to know each other. Last Wednesday, we had 12 at the Community Group at a local coffee shop. I am pleased with how the groups are beginning. Pray that they will continue.

No comments: