Monday, April 21, 2008

04/21/08 UPDATE

This will be quick - I'm leaving in a few minutes for a church planting conference in Orlando. I'm participating in a track that is entitled "Post-Launch." We're entering a vital few weeks before summer. There is a substantial "core" forming that are committed to helping and we need to incorporate them into the work so that we will be able to reach more people. Our "surge" in February added a few, but many came and didn't come back. I think that was largely because we were unprepared for them. In addition to this conference, I will be starting the Coaching Network next week that will assist in building this structure. Please pray for me in this process.

We had 36 yesterday (22 adults/14 kids). Our Community Group meeting last night had 10 and Wednesday night had 7.

Check back next week for a major announcement!

No comments: