10/06/08 UPDATE
Another awesome day yesterday. It is so cool to be in the middle of God at work. We had between 59 and 62 yesterday. I'm not exactly sure.
We had 19 kids again (of that I'm sure). We're trying to add more structure so that the little boogers don't take over the asylum. Pray for me as I try to find ways to help people lead their families spiritually.
We had 6 first time guests yesterday. One came because she had been listening to our services on the website (thanks Rick!). I had to explain that 2 out of the 3 aren't me due to technical difficulties. We'll see if she liked me or the other guy better!
I preached on suffering. Not really the most exciting subject. When I'm preaching on a subject like that, I always like to see it in the rearview mirror. I got up this morning, went to the gym, put on my headphones and fired up the next sermon on my podcast list. What did he preach about . . . suffering. Makes you wonder.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment