03/10/08 UPDATE
I hate Daylight Savings Time! Seriously, did you burn less oil because we moved the times around? Ok, now I feel better.
We had 35 yesterday (27 adults/7 kids). I know at least one couple slipped in an hour late, asking if we started early:) The flu is also rampaging through Omaha, so we had a ton of people who were out sick. It has gotten so bad here that the Catholic churches were encouraging people to forego the "sign of peace" (or something like that - where they shake hands with one another) and communion.
Please pray for:
- We had our Easter mailer go out. Pray that those who receive it will be open to responding.
- We are planning our Community Groups that will kick off on April 6th. I need wisdom and direction from God as we plan it.
- Pray for God's direction as we plan for the Easter service - as I preach, the worship, and most of all for the Holy Spirit to draw the lost and convict them of sin, righteousness, and judgment. I feel confident that we will have several people who are not believers and I will be preaching on Jesus as the theme of the Bible.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment