Monday, August 18, 2008

08/18/08 UPDATE

We had 47 yesterday (33 adults/14 children). We had 4 first time guests. One was from a family where the wife came a few weeks ago and brought her husband back this week, so that's a good sign. The worship was especially good - we've added a guy who plays the bass and djembe.

I've really been praying for new people and salvations the past few weeks. We stared mailing hand-written cards to people who have moved into the neighborhood. Pray for fruit from them. Also, I received notice that there were 3 people who accepted Christ at the Sturgis motorcycle rally through a evangelistic outreach there. They all live in our neighborhood and I was given their contact information. Please pray for the follow up on that.

Continue praying for our upcoming launch on September 14th. I'm working on the Community Groups this week. There is a lot to prepare, but it sure is getting exciting.

Remember to pray for:

- 100 people on the 14th
- 80 people in small groups
- 5 salvations
- $5,000 to pay for it

No comments: