08/24/08 UPDATE
Yesterday was a weird one. Our total numbers were way down - mainly because we had almost no children. We only had 4 and we usually have 15 or so. It was just a strange confluence of events.
There were several really good things that took place. I had one couple commit to leading a small group. Another agreed to host a church fellowship at their house. We also had lunch after church and 23 people came. We had a good time getting to know one another.
The service was pretty challenging yesterday. I had a few cards that we will be mailing out for our service on the 14th and challenged people to come up and take one if they would use it to invite someone. The first person to do it was a lady who was at church for the first time! Several people took one and I had them put the person's name on it and we prayed for all those who would be invited.
I'm excited to see what's going to happen!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment