09/01/08 UPDATE
Sorry I'm late. Things seem to be coming together around here even though it feels like they're coming apart. As we ramp up for the 9/14 service, there is all kinds of stuff to be done. It's exciting, but crazy.
Sunday we had a good crowd, especially since it was Labor Day. We had 42 (29 adults/13 children).
Pray for us this week:
- On Friday, Jared and I meet with the students at a local Christian college to see if any are interested in some on the job training with Redeemer.
- That our work will be efficient and effective in the coming weeks.
- Wisdom as we put together our community groups that begin on the 14th.
- I am preparing for my Coaching Network next week, too.
- Our mailing will be going out in the next day or two. I am also encouraging everyone to invite their friends. Pray that the invitations will be fruitful.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment