Monday, November 17, 2008

11/17/08 UPDATE

So I've been reminded by several people that I haven't updated the blog in a few weeks. 2 reasons - I've been really busy and I've gotten tired of just saying the same things.

With that said, I'll try to bring you up to speed.

We've been in the low 60's in attendance every week.

I had one person indicate that he wanted to become a follower of Jesus and be baptized. I'll be following up with him.

I've had several great discussions with relatively new attenders. I always get excited hearing from people who haven't been going to church that get involved with Redeemer.

You can pray for us as we are making our plans for next year. There are tons of things to be planned - community groups, outreach events, sermons and worship services, budget . . . It's just all a bit overwhelming at the moment.

No comments: